The Historic Waco Square in 1917, with the old City Hall in the center. The current city hall was built in 1930. Taken from the American Amicable (ALICO) Building by Mann, a photographer believed to have been connected with Camp MacArthur. The ALICO Building was only six years old!
That’s the OLD McLennan County Courthouse at the extreme right side of the page at “3:00”.