“Cornerstone from the main building of the Texas Cotton Palace, moved in 1940 and mounted on a seven-foot slab of gray Georgian granite. It stood at the apex of Lovers Leap in Cameron Park until 1995.”- The Helen Marie Taylor Museum.
Note: According to surrounding info cards at the museum, Albert T. Clifton had the cornerstone moved to Cameron Park in 1940. He had been the President of the Cotton Palace 1910-1911. Henry Dietz of Dietz Memorial repaired the cornerstone and had it moved to the museum in 1995. — at Helen Marie Taylor Museum.